Bodkin Creek Raft Up and Party Aug 4-5
(rescheduled from July 21-22)
Where: At Marlett’s house and pier on Bodkin Creek. Come by boat or by car.
Address by car: 1864 Chesapeake Road, Pasadena, MD 21122.
Address by water: 39° 7' 7" N 76° 26' 41"W (see picture below for Bodkin Creek details)
- We can raft at least 6 boats alongside Margaritaville and there is plenty of room, within 300 feet of our house, to anchor in 7+ feet of water.
Arrive: Saturday afternoon
Margaritas and Mojitos will be served. Bring your own wine or other drinks if you prefer.
Bring an appetizer/snack to share during the afternoon.
Bring your own dinner and either eat on board your boat or together on our deck.
A grill, stove and microwave will be available for cooking snacks or dinners.
Weather permitting, there will be an astronomical event visible after sundown.
Coffee will be served on our deck Sunday morning.
Donation of $10.00 per person (payable upon arrival) is requested for this event. This will help defray some of the costs for this event.
Directions for arrival by boat:
- See the photo and annotation below
Directions for arrival by car:
- MD 100 east toward Gibson Island
- Merge onto Mountain Road
- ~3 miles turn left onto Dock Road
- ~1/2 mile turn right onto Chesapeake Road
- ~1/2 mile the road makes a right angled turn to the right but jog slightly to the left (to avoid a telephone pole) and proceed 100’ on our gravel driveway. Our house is not visible from the street. If you have any difficulty, call us at 410-255-4992
Please register for this event so that we can plan accordingly. For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dry weather is a requirement. If July 21 is rainy, we will reschedule for the weekend July 28-29.